:Easily add dual 6.5″ speakers to the front door of your Silverado or Sierra.
This pod installs over the factory grille and provides a perfect platform for your dual 6.5″ speaker setup.
Fitment:2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2014-2018 GMC SierraSpecs:Specs:
Speaker Mounting Face Diameter: 7.3″
Cutout Diameter: 5.5″
Speaker Mounting Depth: ~4″
Color: Textured Black
Installation Notes:Installation tools required:
Drill with 3/16″ drill bit.
Rotary tool with cutting style bit (ex. Rotozip) or similar.
9mm / 11/32″ wrench.
Basic installation procedure:
- Remove door panel from vehicle.
- Locate the speaker pod onto the door panel, ensuring that the pod sits securely.
- Mark all mounting holes.
- Test fit speaker and mark area on door panel that needs to be removed to allow speaker to fit flat onto speaker pod.
- Remove speaker pod, drill mounting holes, cut speaker openings.
- Install pod using supplied hardware. Do not overtighten screws! Overtightening can damage the pod or door panel.
- Install speakers to pod: Speakers can be mounted directly to the speaker pod. Place speaker, mark mounting holes. Using the appropriate sized drill bit, pre-drill mounting holes. Place speaker and install screws.
- Re-install door panel.